How investing in solar makes good business sense:
Intermountain Wind & Solar is Utah’s largest and most experience commercial solar installer with over 11 million watts of solar installed. IWS has helped some of Utah’s largest companies and organization eliminate their power bill, including:
- Basic Research
- Utah’s Solar for Schools program
- SLC Public Safety Building
- Utah Olympic Oval
- and many others
Complete the contact form to the right to discover how solar can eliminate your power bill and free up more money for you to reinvest in your business.
3 Big Reasons to Invest in Solar Power
The 3 main reasons why solar is a good investment, whether for your primary business or your real estate investments, are:
- The timing is right: With the cost of solar at a historical low and the federal and state incentives still high, the timing is perfect, especially with the 30% federal incentives set to expire at the end of next year.
- Investing in Solar will beat any mutual fund, stock or other low to mid-risk investment: An investment in solar will return between 10-15% per year over the life of the system, while being extremely low-risk as an investment.
- Every $1 spent on solar will return $1.50 to reinvest in your business: Solar, as a capital investment, frees up expenses for reinvestment rather than costing you additional expenses as other capital projects would. And the money it saves you increases each year as the cost of power rises.
Other Reasons Business Owners Invest in Solar Power
- Appreciate property value
- Mitigate the effect of the rising cost of energy
- Reduce and stabilize current costs
- Protect the bottom line
- Add value to the business
- Create good will with your customer base
- Lower your carbon footprint
We do the following for Professional Solar Installations:
• Design & Planning
• Adjust to Fit Your Budget
• Customize Installs for Every Situation
Why Intermountain Wind & Solar is the Best:
• Quick and Dependable installation service
• The project is performed from Initial Design to System Commissioning by IWS
• Our experience in project size and scope is extensive
• IWS handles all the red tape that competitors will not
Please give us a call: (801) 298-5255