Energy rate fluctuations during winter or every time you have a new home appliance or piece of office equipment can affecthow you budget your expenses monthly. However, there’s a way to get fixed energy bills and even reduce them to an amount you can appreciate.Generate solar energy.
In Idaho, solar panels manufactured to the highest standards and installed expertly are possible through Intermountain Wind & Solar. With our solar panel service in Boise, you can generate free energy and reduce your need for electricity.
We do more than help you avoid the rise and fall of energy rates in the state.Our team makes it easy and convenient for you to switch to solar and enjoy other great benefits, including:
- Huge Energy Savings
When you run your home or commercial property on solar power, you reduce or even eliminate your energy costs. Solar panels usually last for two decades, giving you energy savings for a long time.
- Increased Property Value
Many homebuyers are willing to pay a premium price for a residential property powered by solar energy. If selling your home is part of your five or 10-year life plan, installing a solar panel system on your rooftop today is a great choice.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
There’s a reason sustainable products and brandshave been trending in recent years — our environment needs to take a breather from pollution, deforestation and other threats. One way to help Mother Earth recover is to go solarand stopusingelectricity from fossil fuel power plants.
Make the Switch to Solar Today
Going solar in Idaho is easy, especially with Intermountain Wind & Solar’s solar panel installation, repair and other services in Boise. We’re here to handle everything for you — from creating and designing panel systems to installing and helping you maintain them.
With various available financing options and federal and state tax incentives, now’s the right time to switch to solar.
- Affordable setup – With solar technology on the rise, solar panels are now more affordable than ever.
- Increase in property value – Real estate analyses show that solar panels can add value to a house.
- Federal tax break – Enjoy a discount on your federal taxes of 30% of the cost of your solar energy system.
- State tax break – Enjoy an income tax credit of up to $1,480.
- Free electricity – Earn back the money you invested in renewable solar energy after your estimated payback period.
- Environment-friendly – Do your part in saving the environment. Your children and grandchildren will thank you for it.
Give us a call today to get started.